Verhaal "Too late.." [ENG]

Hoi,

Ik heb dit verhaal al een keer op fictionpress.com gepost! http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2942821/1/Too_late
Ik heb het verhaal geschreven, toen ik naar dit liedje luisterde;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHPqw0ME094

Thema is vooral tragedy en horror!

Too Late

The tiny fingers of her little brother went slack in Lora’s hand and Kevin’s blue shirt started turning red, very red. His knees bugling and trembling, when he fell down on the carpet floor…

Emily started screaming…

[b]Ruthlessly

Without any mercy…

They…

They had shot the 6 year old boy, because she wasn’t fast enough. She hadn’t found what the men were looking for.

15 minutes

Those 15 minutes had passed like seconds when she had rushed down the stairs and pulled every single box upside down. [/b]

[i]Rough hands pulled her away from the blooded body… the man with the gun in his hand aimed at her little sister…

“NO!” Lora bit down in the hand of her capture…not Emily too… they couldn’t do that…

She pushed Emily behind her… “Please! I will find it! Please” she begged

The man pulled his gun away and laughed…

“15 min…” he chuckled “…14”

She started running again, pulling the blankets of her parent’s bed… nothing there[/i]

[b]It looked like a game… she had to find a treasure that was hidden in the house.

…but they didn’t have any treasures…[/b]
[i]
… She had looked everywhere, but nothing could satisfy them… not even the old watch of her grandfather

Emily Emily Emily,

That was all she could think of when she hurried down the stairs for the second time…

Maybe the basement…maybe… at that moment she turned around

No…

Looking at the big clock on the wall…

No yet…no[/i]

[b]Lora hugged the lifeless bodies and held them as firmly in her arms as possible. She smiled softly and petted Emily’s hair

“Look at you, your hair is all messy” She whispered softly when she gently tried to fix it. Lora started crying [/b]

O god… what would her parents think? It was the first time she had been allowed to baby-sit and she had been so proud…

Lora kissed her little brother on his head and started humming a song her mother always did before sleepy time.
Mommy…please doesn’t be mad at be…

[i]Daddy…. Please don’t hate me

I really tried… I really did…

I’m sorry… I’m so sorry[/i]

She could hear the sirens coming
Just like her… too late

The end.