ik heb zondag voor het eerst bij asos besteld en nu kreeg ik gister een e-mail met dit :
You will have received an automated email please ignore this.
When you place an order with ASOS, our system goes through a series of checks to validate the information you have provided.
Regrettably, it is not always possible for us to confirm all of the details, and this is why we request additional information.
To enable me to verify your details and send your order please provide:
· A copy of your Passport or Driving License
· A copy of the Cardholders Passport or Driving License
· A copy of your card statement dated within the last 3 months clearly stating your name and billing address
· A copy of the card statement dated within the last 3 months clearly stating the Cardholders name and address
· Confirm your relation to the delivery address and the full name of who will be signing for future orders (if this is a work address please provide the company name)
Please either fax the additional information to 01442 835858 or scan the document, saving it as a jpeg or gif file, and send it to me by replying to this e-mail (once the security checks are completed the information supplied is destroyed).
Regrettably, if I have not received this information by 3pmMT) on 16/12/2009 I will have no alternative but to cancel your order.
Wie weet wat: A copy of the card statement dated within the last 3 months clearly stating the Cardholders name and address inhoud?
Alvast harstikke bedankt!