Looking for Dutch help.

Hi there (:

My name is Audrey and I recently moved to the Netherlands because of my father’s job. I’m originally from Plymouth, Uk so it’s quite obvious that I don’t speak Dutch. Well, maybe a little a bit and I can read it a little bit aswell but it’s still a terrible disaster.

So I was wondering if there are some people interested in adding me on MSN Messenger or something. I really want to learn more about the Netherlands and it’s habbits and language.

This is not what this forum is all about. There are multiple website for this kind of things and you can also take a language course or try any of your classmates.

Thank you for being so kind. -.-

Well this isn’t that kind of forum, I want to note with you about the dutch languages, but you’re not on the right forum for this question. So if you want to, you can note me. But I think it’s also good for you to find an other kind of forum with people that have the same problem as you do.

But I honestly don’t know where to look. ): Are there any Dutch websites like that?

That’s not right?

Well, I don’t know that sort of forums. But if you have a question or something about the Netherlands or the language you can ask me here, or you can note me.
That’s also good for mý english hihi ;p But i don’t know if you’re message here is allowed, because you’re looking for contact here.

I make mistakes aswell.

Well, I don’t know that sort of forums. But if you have a question or something about the Netherlands or the language you can ask me here, or you can note me.
That’s also good for mý english hihi ;p But i don’t know if your message here is allowed, because you’re looking for contact here.

i can help u if you want to.

Yeah, I want to help you as well, what kind of questions do you have?

Haha I know, I was just wondering of you’re a kind of troll or something, but I don’t think you are :")

omg that’s so cool I love the UK!
How can we help you?

is ze geen troll ofzo?

A troll? Hahaha! That’s so funny. I’m not that tall though. :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha! Everyone here loves the UK. I just don’t get it. I mean, what’s so special about the UK, nothing. Right?

I think i’m the only one who don’t really love the UK, I don’t hate it, but I love the VS more ;p btw, i’ve noted you.

I suggest you try to participate in various threads here; I think the whole forum can give you a better insight in Dutch language and habits than adding one or two people on msn or the like.

Also you can use this thread to ask futher questions about The Netherlands.

VS? Oh wait… Verenigde Staten? Haha. I had to think about that for a moment. But yes, you’re right. The US is way better than the UK.

haha, i love the uk and the us,