Let's speak English!

hello :slightly_smiling_face:

Today I have to go to school and I don’t like that!

I,m going shopping today

Unfortunately I can’t go out tonight, because I have to work at six o’clock tomorrowmorning… :dry:

Mehhh I’m all stressed out thanks, to school. I’m glad the whole pws-shit is finally over, I had my presentation yesterday evening and it went great! Good way to end the project, but I’m so happy it’s over now because it caused me so much stress.

Now I can finally focus on my testweek and final exams again. The next three months are going to kill me. :stuck_out_tongue: But after my final exams I’m off to Albufeira for eight days woohoooo.

my english sucks
hi

I wish you good luck with your exams!

Monday there is a thing on my school called taaldorp, I have to talk english there. There is a police office / a store and thats all I know. I am really stressed out…

My mum is a bitch. A few days ago I cut the chicken for her. When I was done I told her I’d never do that again because I felt guilty because if felt so gross. And now she’s asking me to cut the chicken again :dry:

Just wanted to mention that :’)

I had exactly the same. Just hear what others say. That’s how i got a 7. Good luck
I know my englisch sucks

I feel so tired -.-

I feel you, I had to cry the first time. :frowning_face:

Haha woow, i saw this topic and i didn’t notice that this was the old one so i was like ‘97 pages in one day? how the heck?’ :’)

Whaha

^ Hahaha!

In half an hour I have to go to work and I’d rather do anything else in the world than that.

Lol, this sentence is not really correct I think.

I had it on the end of the first class, and it wasn’t really serious. You only had to try something and when it was correct enough, you passed the ‘test’. Don’t stress, it isn’t the end of the world, mostly you get a sufficient when you keep trying.

yeah me too i think im going sick :frowning_face:

^ Me too,

At my work everybody was like, I’m my gosh, your face is turning so white! You should better go home. But I stayed (:

I’m such a hard worker. Haha, no just kidding, I need tha moneeey!

Today, my best friend and I talked again like we used to. Since a few weeks, she didn’t feel very well because a friend of her died 2 years ago of a heart disease, she was very sad and did not want to talk about it. I tried to be a friend for her, but all she did was sit there, quiet… Today she seemed happy again, we talked about the boy she liked and she wanted some advice from me about him. I feel a lot better because this happened. I want her to be happy, to have a smile on her face and not worry about anything. A few seconds ago she texted me to ask if I wanted to meet her for a movie, that made me even happier. I’m so glad she is okay again. I love her and I don’t want to see her unhappy.

Edit: I’m back, after the movie we talked for another 2 hours about everything and nothing. It felt like nothing happened, we laughed, made fun of other people ànd eachother. It was my best night in weeks!

Hi honeys