Gives me hope.

Hee meisjes!
www.givesmehope.com
het is een site met allemaal verhaaltjes die je kunt lezen als je je kut voelt en ik garandeer je dat je dan meteen veel beter zult voelen =]

deze vind ik zelf echt cute;
"Today, my aunt dragged me along to the mall to go shopping. While in the store, she critisized me, calling me fat and comparing me to ‘Ugly Betty’. When I walked out of the store, a boy held the door open and whispered ‘I don’t know what she’s talking about’. GMH. "

---------
“I’m 16 and am about to have a baby. I work a minimum wage job with about 15 other people who are just barely making it. My boss told me that me being pregnant was making him look bad and that I need to quit. I did. So did everyone else working there. GMH.”

Yay, het tegenovergestelde van FML xD

dankjewel, goeie tip :]

fml is soms echt geweldig hahaha

FML is zo geniaal xD

OT: leuk, ik ga eens kijken :]

Aah, awesome :3 en FML blijft ook geweldig natuurlijk!

up=]

MLIA is leuker x]

-

Jaaa, die zag ik een paar weken terug.

Mooie site, inderdaad :slightly_smiling_face: maar ik kom dat soort sites (ook MLIA en Texts From Last Night) altijd tegen als ik werk moeten doen :’)

www.itmademyday.com is volgens mij ook zo’n site

This morning as I was packing lunch, about to leave for work, my boyfriend danced into the kitchen singing a made up song consisting of only my name over and over. When he saw me, he turned red and said “Oh, you’re still here”. Sneaking a peak in the daily routine of someone who really loves me GMH.

die is leuk xD

My family & I got seperated in New York City when I was little. Scared, I sat crying on the sidewalk as tons of people passed by. A homeless man picked me up, comforted me, & carried me to a police officer, who found my parents. He had a long beard & I asked if he was Jesus. He laughed so hard he cried. He GMH.

Die vind ik zó mooi! =D

hahaha omg, dat is zoooo schattig

deze is leuk

I was crying after a bad day. My three year old brother came into my room and cuddled in bed with me. When I didn’t acknowledge him, he went out to the kitchen and came back with an ice cream sandwich and his favorite stuffed animal. He put them in bed beside me and petted my hair. His love GMH

Waar staat FML voor?

I was crying after a bad day. My three year old brother came into my room and cuddled in bed with me. When I didn’t acknowledge him, he went out to the kitchen and came back with an ice cream sandwich and his favorite stuffed animal. He put them in bed beside me and petted my hair. His love GMH

IK WIL OOK ZO’N BROERTJE :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

dezelfde.

lijkt precies op mijn naam hopegiven xD
ontopic: leuke site

Goshie

When my daughter was 7 years old on the last day of school her favorite bus driver had said that she can’t work as a bus driver anymore due to the low pay. After hearing this when it was my daughters stop she gave the bus driver her 1.80 cent from lunch and said thanks. The bus driver told me this story in tears saying my daughter was an angel. GMH

When I was 4 years old, my family went on a Disney cruise. I was so excited…but I ended up getting sea sick. As I gloomily watched the other kids play with Mickey, I felt a someone tap my shoulder. It was Donald Duck. He stayed by my side the entire time, making sure I was having fun. To this day, he’s still my favorite character. Donald Duck GMH

Echt grappig x’]