FML

Heey,

ik denk dat de meeste de website ‘FML’ wel kennen, wat staat voor fuck my life, waar mensen korte berichtjes kunnen posten waarin ze een situatie uitleggen op een soort ‘grappige’ manier, waarin hun leven even kut is.
voorbeeld:

Today, my husband dropped me off at work. Ten minutes later I got a text saying “I just dropped the b*tch off I’ll be there in a few baby, miss you”. I asked him about it he said “I don’t know what you’re talking about Megan”. My name isn’t Megan. Not even close. FML

In dit topic kun je zelf dit soort korte berichtjes plaatsen over jezelf of grappige berichtjes die je op de website gelezen hebt :slightly_smiling_face:

Ik heb zon app van fml op de ipod touch. Laatst lag ik in bed kon ik niet slapen ging ik me die berichtjes lezen, echt super! :'D

auuuutsj dat voorbeeld is heeeel pijnlijk.

ik dacht dat hier al een topic over was, maar ik kan hem nergens meer vinden.
weet op dit moment niet echt fml’s en ben te lui om de leuksten uit te zoeken uit mijn bestand met leuke fml’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
dus.
upje!

Today, my daughter asked me when was the first time I had sex. After I told her 22 she quickly shouted, “Beat ya!” She’s thirteen. FML

Haha, je moet eens “best fml ever” googlen, en dan de tweede… (:

hahahahahah :’)

Today, I had drunk sex with a girl that I barely know. I didn’t have a condom and was nervous about getting her pregnant, but she assured me that I could pull out. Right when I was about to pull out, she wrapped her legs around me and yelled : “BE MY BABY’S DADDY!” I couldn’t get out in time. FML

mylifeisaverage.com is grappiger dan fml
:slightly_smiling_face:

Today, I participated in the crazy Google vs. Yahoo war. I typed in “I did it because…” into both search engines. Yahoo came up with “I did it because I could”. Google gave me “I did it because I read it on MLIA first”. We all know who the winner is. Google’sLIA

Today, I was complaining that nothing average ever happens to my family. Just then, my brothers and their friends walked in the room wearing Teletubby costumes and debating whether tacos were created in Greece or Italy. I’m going to complain about my un-average life alot more now. MLIA

Today, I was fooling around with my boyfriend. I took off his underwear and noticed something on his penis. He told me he drew a mouse face on it and then made squeaking noises, twitching it. He’s 24. FML

(’:

Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. When he was about to orgasm, he screamed “Yes Brittany!” at the top of his lungs. My name’s not Brittany. That’s his sister. FML

Today, I forgot to do my French homework, but since it was an online worksheet, I told my teacher my internet wasn’t working. I told her with an e-mail. FML

Today, I awoke to the sound of my dad knocking on my dorm room door for a surprise visit. He’s barely outside the door and I pull the door open and say hey, when my roommate strips naked pulls the door open, kisses me on the cheek, says in an uber-gay voice, “Thanks for last night”, and leaves. FML

Today, I was getting sick of listening to the guy in the next room over getting nasty with some girl, so I called my girlfriend to see if she wanted to go get some food. Then I heard her phone ring. Through the wall. FML

maak dan even een MLIA topic, dit is een FML topic :’)

today i was about to kiss my girlfriend right as the clock struck midnight for New Year’s. She put her hand in front of my mouth and broke up with me. FML

hahaha

FML <#3333333333

Ik heb me zo hard gelachen om 1tje, maar ik kan hem niet meer vinden :frowning_face:

hahahaha.

hahaha, goor.

Today, I took a nap for 30mins, and when I woke up I found assorted permanent markers all over my bed. I found out my little sister colored my face to look like a clown. I have to meet my boyfriends parents in 4 hours. FML