engelse gedichtjes over liefde

laat maar zitten.

Wil je een simpel rijmpje of een echt gedicht.
Voor echte gedichten: http://www.readbookonline.net/poems/
Staan allemaal gedichten van engelse schrijvers op. En met een rijmpje kan ik je niet helpen.

paar korte zinnetjes, hoeft niet te rijmen
kijk maar hierboven, heb even geupdate.
meteen upje :pensive:

love is real,
love is good,
love is just like me,
love is giving me good mood,

you are real,
you are good,
you are just like me,
you give me good mood.

net zelf verzonnen, wat denken jullie?? :couplekiss_man_woman:

Ik denk dat je wat meer aan je engels moet doen. Het is namelijk niet echt goed engels, vind ik.

dat denk ik ook :rainbow_flag:

My Dearest Allie. I couldn’t sleep last night because I know that it’s over between us. I’m not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I’ll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that’s what you’ve given me. That’s what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I’ll be seeing you. Noah

LOVE the notebook

Though still in bed, my thoughts go out to you, my Immortal Beloved, now and then joyfully, then sadly, waiting to learn whether or not fate will hear us - I can live only wholly with you or not at all - Yes, I am resolved to wander so long away from you until I can fly to your arms and say that I am really at home with you, and can send my soul enwrapped in you into the land of spirits - Yes, unhappily it must be so - You will be the more contained since you know my fidelity to you. No one else can ever possess my heart - never - never - Oh God, why must one be parted from one whom one so loves. And yet my life in V is now a wretched life - Your love makes me at once the happiest and the unhappiest of men - At my age I need a steady, quiet life - can that be so in our connection? My angel, I have just been told that the mailcoach goes every day - therefore I must close at once so that you may receive the letter at once - Be calm, only by a calm consideration of our existence can we achieve our purpose to live together - Be calm - love me - today - yesterday - what tearful longings for you - you - you - my life - my all - farewell. Oh continue to love me - never misjudge the most faithful heart of your beloved.
ever thine
ever mine
ever ours

is ook meer een brief. en misschien vind je dat ‘te diep’. maar ik vind het prachtig :slightly_smiling_face:

ghehe ik hou ook van de notebook

Het gedicht dat ik op mijn hyves heb staan;
Stars just came through,
especially for me and you.
Clouds just got away,
and love, is all that I can say.
Your eyes reflect a dream,
now I know what it means.
I don’t know where to start,
But baby, you just came into my heart.

probeer zelf dan wat joh! dat is te moeilijk he

mooi gedicht!

my heart is like cabbage (=kool),
divided in two
the leaves are for others,
but the heart is for you

stond in mijn engels handboek (:

liedjes over liefde zijn echt ook heel sterk.
je kan bij songteksten.nl kijken (: