domme celebrity quotes.

zoals de titel zegt;
wel de celeberity erbij noteren.

• «So, where’s the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?»
    Christina Aguilera

«I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.»
- Britney Spears

«I’m so smart now. Everyone’s always like ‘take your top off’. Sorry, NO! They always want to get that money shot. I’m not stupid.»
- Paris Hilton euhm ja paris?

«I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.»
Britney Spears

Jessica Simpson
“I’m not anorexic. I’m from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I’ve never heard of one. And that includes me.”

Arnold Shwarzenegger
“I think gay marriage is something that should be between a man and a woman”

Brooke Shields
"Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life

«I have opinions of my own --strong opinions-- but I don’t always agree with them.»

• George Bush

«Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can’t help but cry. I mean I’d love to be skinny like that but not with all those flies and death and stuff.»

• Mariah Carey

hehe, die doet me heel erg aan White Chicks (film) denken.

haha.

^^ WAAATT? wat een kutwijf is die Mariah Carey zeg…tss

OT: ik weet er geen, dus upje maar!

«Pitching is 80% of the game. The other half is hitting and fielding.»

• Mickey Rivers

«I’m not anorexic. I’m from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I’ve never heard of one. And that includes me

• Jessica Simpson

«When you make music or write or create, it’s really your job to have mind-blowing, irresponsible, condomless sex with whatever idea it is you’re writing about at the time.
-Lady Gaga

« Is this chicken that I have or is this fish? I know it’s tuna but it says chicken by the sea…

• Jessica Simpson

« Wal-mart… Do they, like, make walls there?

• Paris Hilton

Laat maar net voor mij gepost, dus up :’]

WTF MARIAH CAREY :pensive:

I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father.
- Greg Norman, Golfer

I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa.
Britney Spears

“Doesn’t that hurt?” (on suicide bombers)
Anna Nicole Smith

“My insecurities? I’m dumb, I’m stupid, I’m white, I’m ugly, I smell and I’m white… My nose is crooked… Um, my penis is small.”
-Eminem

“I’ll take these eight… one for every day of the week!” (while buying designer pendants)
-Jessica Simpson

“If I was a girl again, I would like to be like my fans, I would like to be like Madonna.”
Madonna

“Wal-mart… do they like make walls there?”
Paris Hilton

“People don’t know the real me. In ‘The Simple Life’ I played a dumb blonde, but it’s not really me.”
Paris Hilton

Haha dit topic is geniaal [:

«We’re going to turn this team around 360 degrees.»
- Jason Kidd

“All of a sudden you’re like the Bin Laden of America. Osama Bin Laden is the only one who knows what I’m going through.”
R.Kelly.

Ohh, Halle Berry. Isn’t she beautiful? I have a film I’d like to be in her with…I mean…be in with her…"
Ewan McGregor

Linda Evangelista: “It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren’t, then I’d be a school teacher.”

‘‘Ik heb altijd een geweldige stem gehad. Ik ben net zo’n icoon als Madonna, dat heb je of dat heb je niet. Daar word je gewoon mee geboren.’’
Paris Hilton

«I’m not anorexic. I’m from Texas. Are there people from Texas that are anorexic? I’ve never heard of one. And that includes me.»
— Jessica Simpson

Is this chicken or is this fish? I know it’s tuna but it says chicken by the sea. - Jessica Simpson

I’ve never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that’s very popular out there in Africa. - Britney Spears

“It was God who made me so beautiful. If I weren’t, then I’d be a teacher.”

• Linda Evangelista

I think that the film ‘Clueless’ was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it’s true lightness.
Alicia Silverstone

I get to go overseas places, like Canada.
Britney Spears

Question: If you could live forever, would you and why?
Answer: “I would not live forever, because we should not live forever, because if we were supposed to live forever, then we would live forever, but we cannot live forever, which is why I would not live forever.”

• Miss Alabama, 1994 Miss USA Pageant

“My mother is Irish, my father is black and Venezuelan, and me? I’m tan, I guess.”- mariah carey.

LL Cool J: ‘‘Ik ga zorgvuldig om met geld; ik spaar hier een daar een dollar en plak zegeltjes. Ik koop tien kettingen in plaats van twintig, en ik heb vier vakantiehuizen in plaats van acht.’’

Nou ik weet wel wie dat niet heeft.