De leukste en mooiste quotes.

Heyy meiden!
Ik weet niet of hier al een topic over was, maar ik kon deze niet vinden. Ik ben de laatste tijd erg op zoek naar leuke quotes. Ik heb er hier zelf al een aantal, maar weten jullie nog leuke of mooie quotes?
Ik ga de quotes waarschijnlijk gebruiken om op mijn kaften te gaan schrijven of gewoon als status op whatsapp. Ik hoop dat jullie het wat vinden. :couplekiss_man_woman:

• You’ve got to live the life you want to remember
  • People change and things go wrong, but always remember that life goes on.
  • Be a voice, not an echo.
  • Yes, I’m smiling but you’re not the reason anymore.
  • When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
  • You never leave my mind, even when I have a million things to worry about.
  • When the rest of the world walks out, I still be there. I Promise.
  • There’s always gonna be that one mistake you can never take back, and that one memory you’d do anything for just to have again.
  • Memories make us who we’re. Dreams make us who we will become.
  • Why am I afraid to lose you when you’re not even mine?
  • Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
  • I love photos, because the best thing about it is that it never changes even when the person in it does.
  • Love is the most beautiful thing to have, hardest ting to earn & most painful thing to lose.
  • Everybody wants happiness, nobody wants pain, but you can’t have a rainbow without a little rain.
  • Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect, it’s just you have decided to see life beyond the imperfections.
  • Change your thoughts and you will change your life.
  • Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.
  • When someone hurts you cry a river, build a bridge and get over it.
  • Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things. It just means you have to accept what happened and continue living.

ik heb er een zelf verzonnen ;#

be strong, keep going and love life :slightly_smiling_face:

Er zijn al zooo gigantisch veel qoute topics onder lifestyle en creabea :confused:

http://forum.girlscene.nl/forum/schrijfsels/citaat-citaten-85482.0.html

If you have a dream, hold into it, believe in it and never stop working hard to make it come true…

xoxo